First Love Fellowship
Our Mission: To reach the lost within the church, and the world outside the church, through Spirit-led ministries that foster enduring sanctification, intentional discipleship, and missional living.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative written Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in Christ alone is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that absolute moral truth exists.
- We believe that the source of moral truth is revealed through the Bible.
- We believe that the Bible is accurate in all of the principles it teaches.
- We believe that eternal spiritual salvation cannot be earned.
- We believe that Jesus lived a sinless life on earth.
- We believe that every person has a responsibility to share their faith in Christ with others.
- We believe that Satan is a created & living being, not just a symbol of evil.
- We believe that God is the all-knowing, all-powerful maker of the universe who still rules that creation today.